gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantValentines 2020Critical Fail!Trick 2019
01-29-2021, 02:48 PM
As she called out to her Shaye seemed to materialize there on the soft green grass. Poem felt a strangled pain combined with relief as her blue and lavender eyes fell on her form. There wasn’t a day that went by that she didn’t miss her, and even though she couldn’t be there Poem was convinced she’d been there in her heart. When she’d introduced her to Sparhawk, when they’d said their vows, and now as her belly swelled with pups. Being in her mother's presence was everything she remembered. Warm and soft, and perfect as she began her journey to motherhood.

”I’ve missed you,” Came her strangled reply as she held tightly to Shaye. ”Everything. So much has changed. I’ve got little brothers and sisters, Theory has become such a great alpha.” Poem started out with everyone else’s news before rounding to her own. ”I got Motif back but, she really was never the same after..” After Shaye’s death and after being held captive. Poem yearned to help her sister to her feet, but there was no helping someone that wouldn’t accept it. Even when they were so special.

”Mom, I got married.” She spoke again quietly, feeling again the conflicting joy and sorrow that day brought. Sparhawk was every bit of joy in her life, but it hurt not being able to share it with her mother. ”I’m going to have puppies.” A smile brightened over her features as she broke, tears that represent both sides of her feelings burst forth.