size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
KatG2

The Ooze ParticipantValentines 2020Critical Fail!Trick 2019
01-31-2021, 07:48 AM
”My name is, Poem.” She returned with a grin as Jynn told her the reasoning behind her own purpose here. With her attention on the beautiful landscape Poem kind of envied her ability to just get up and go explore. Poem was too heavily tied to her family and Abaven, she’d had so much time in the wilderness while she was looking for her sister. For now she was content staying in the east and finding different clays.

Her pale paws continued working the substance, now that it was warmer and not as wet the texture was nearly perfect. She’d have to remember this place so gather more. If the clay was this nice it would be a shame not to come claim more of it. Slowly her little pinch pot came together. It was a little rough but with a little more work it would be a worthy piece. She continued to smooth the outside and work out a middle until her task was fully complete. Poem lifted up the tiny pot with one paw as blue and lavender eyes scrutinized it.

”Hmm what do you think? It’s a nice little water cup, or place for dried herbs.” She showed the maned wolf her accomplishment with a smile.