Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
01-31-2021, 09:55 AM

Relm was often met with the same type of action, those looking around for her parent. Though no one made it apparent to her that this is why they may have been on edge and looking around. But she no longer paid attention to this, as it had become the norm for her.

The man would state as she had, and you're pink. Not to any offense to her, and she wouldn't apologize for not greeting him properly. Relm was pretty intelligent for her age, but she didn't really have a filter or care for being polite at least in her pup state. "Only daddy and Ag-ria were pink like me." Her wording as were may have suggested they were both not around anymore, but that was true only for one of them.

Relm knew of the pack around here from one of their previous trips to Auster, and just as Indigo was looking around for her parent, Relm would do the same only for her it was as if to look around for his pack. "Do you live here? I wish I could live here." Her eyes went to the golden trees, if anything admiring them. There weren't many wolves here in Auster unless they lived in the new pack nearby. But regardless of the male's alliance to his pack, Relm still wished she could stay down here forever like him.

Walk "Talk" Think