An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
01-31-2021, 10:47 AM

Hattori nodded yet again. There was much they had discussed with one another but sooner rather than later they would need to spread the word amongst the pack so that everyone was on the same page. He would ask for and listen to their opinions if they had anything to say, but ultimately the Empress' word was law and so if she wished to raid Winterfell then it would be so. This would be his first official meeting since he'd gained the rank of Shogun and Hattori couldn't help but feel as though it had been coming. He was not the sort of leader to pester and prod at his followers at every available chance, but it was important to hold meetings and councils even if only to set a precedent and remind everyone of what Ashen was working towards.

Her next question was a difficult one to answer. There were things he wanted to say, likely words she wanted to hear but being open and honest in this regard had always been and would always be a challenge for the Shogun. The potential of it all was being dangled before his nose and it took a considerable amount of self restraint to stop himself from lunging forth like rabid dog and throwing propriety and his pledge to the wind.

But if nothing she deserved a response and he'd been given ample time to think of one. But first... He shifted, folding himself down onto his stomach, legs extended, so that they were finally eye to eye.

"Last we spoke you mentioned my contract and the possibility of coming to an arrangement. I wish to know if you have made a decision yet."

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]