An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
01-31-2021, 11:23 AM

Hattori rumbled in acknowledgement. Though he didn't understand her faith or the religion behind it he didn't doubt that there was something special about the waters in the shrine. Perhaps not supernatural, since he wasn't truly sold on such things existing, but he'd never seen purple water before so he would at least give it the benefit of doubt. Even if only to keep the peace. As for the source behind the springs power, Hattori hermed in thought, his nose wrinkling a little as he cast his mind back. The monkeys had used a special word for it when they'd explained it to him but he couldn't think or didn't know of the term for it in the common tongue.

"That volcano, I assume." With a flick of his snout he gestured to the looming Mount Volkan. "The magma heats the water underground and hot springs form as a result. Or so I was told."

Knowing she was such a busy and persistent woman her words didn't come as a surprise to him, but surely she knew given her condition she would have to slow down sooner rather than later. But he held his tongue, he didn't care enough to lecture her on such matters.

"I also find resting in a hot spring helps clear my mind." Which was to say he was sure she had much on her mind, and even more to think about.

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]