gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
01-31-2021, 11:25 AM

The key to any relationship was good communication and that included leader to follower. The more their members could be included in the goings on hopefully the more ownership they would feel in their places here in the Empire. The more cohesive their team would be, the better everything would run. This would be the first real pack gathering since Hattori’s promotion, and she would hear no word spoken against him. He made himself invaluable and she’d seen him throw himself fully into the Empire. Those facts alone could also be her undoing should he choose to take a contract outside of her influence. Hattori nodded along in agreement to a meeting, but the answer to her question was slower to form.

The Shogun lowered his belly to the floor and as he stretched his paws, his toes nearly touched her own. Hattori’s sharp silver gaze found her warm features as he joined her relaxed position before he spoke again. Venom couldn’t keep her eyes off him as he carefully returned attention to the personal side of their relationship. He touched on her decision to redraw the contract they shared, and Venom’s eyes widened slightly in surprise. Hattori revealed more of his inner thoughts in his subtle ways, but Venom felt herself warm as her heart pounded against the wall of her chest. How many hours had she spent here by this fire thinking about the contact that held them at arm’s length?

”Hattori,” she started softly, her dark purple gaze searching his own deep silver eyes. ”You have long repaid any debt you might have owed the Empire. I would release you this moment if you believed my end has been upheld.” The young Empress whispered softly into the quiet cavern. Beyond their time limit, she believed fully that any cost of resource in tending his wounds had long been recuperated. If anything she was in his debt at this point. She could hold strong until spring but she didn’t necessarily want to.
[Image: ven-sig.png]