Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
01-31-2021, 11:53 AM

Seeing as Indigo himself hadn't met many wolves of his own color made Relm realize only a bit more that they were a little different from others, including themselves. But still, she wouldn't waltz around the woods like she was made of gold or anything. Relm may have been blunt and even felt a little superior than others at times, but she definitely wasn't a gloater. And she wouldn't go around and laugh in the face of others simply because she was pink and they weren't.

Indigo would confirm he lived in the pack nearby, and Relm didn't have any experience with packs in general other than Kefka telling her to stay away from them so there was a natural interest in what wolves did when they were apart of packs. It was really no different than Kefka and Lurid's arrangement, but Relm would never know the true logistics of pack life unless she lived in one herself. "Yeah, I've been to the castle before." Her and Kefka explored the castle just days before the pack took over, and Relm herself was pretty upset she couldn't go back there with the pack residing in it. The angry disappointment could probably be heard through her voice. Kefka would never allow it, and as sassy as the girl was, she was extremely obedient to her father.

Relm at her young age wasn't careful with her words, and where some wolves may have been adamant about telling others where they lived, especially a loner without a pack to back them up, Relm had yet to experience any kind of sabotage or danger to her. Kefka taught her little about how important it was to observe her surroundings and if she felt danger to call him immediately. But a moment in need was far from any feeling she had ever experienced. "I live way up north where it's really, really cold." Only a quick second to break her words, "I hate it."

She had met another wolf from The Hallows the last time she was down here in Auster, so naturally she would ask what was on her mind, "Do you pack people not stay in the pack? Isn't that what packs are for?" Maybe a dumb question, but she was a pup after all, and a loner at that.

Walk "Talk" Think