An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
01-31-2021, 11:56 AM

Hattori had only done his duty, nothing more and certainly nothing less. He did not expect or want any praise for it, but knowing that he had exceeded her expectations of him renewed his sense of purpose. As though he was truly meant for this life. But there was more to it than that, as always. It didn't take a genius to read between the lines and see what she was inferring, to know that if given a chance she would cast their contract aside and allow their relationship to transition into something else entirely. It all rested on his shoulders, she had made her choice and it was time he did the same.

But for some reason it just didn't compute in his mind to be such an easy thing, till now personal matters had never been on the table for him. It wasn't a matter of not having opportunities for it, as back in Iga plenty of women had tried to gain his affection but he'd always turned them down. He'd felt nothing, not even a spark of interest. A quiet niggling voice in the back of his mind had once suggested that perhaps that there was something wrong with him, that years of training and intense focus had warped him out of shape, but here he was considering.

Just what had Venom done to him?

"I would do anything for you, you know this." Was all he said.

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]