An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
01-31-2021, 01:43 PM

And that was that. The contact was fulfilled and his job here was done, but Hattori did not rise to his paws and excuse himself, to fade into obscurity as he once might have. He remained as is, ears perked as he listened to the crackling of the fire and the soothing lilt of her words. He anticipated what was coming next, knew her intentions but it still caught the breath in his lungs. As though he could forget that she wanted to be his wife, to be right and proper as it should be. Her words echoed softly against the stone walls, as though they needed repeating. As if he could forget indeed. There was nothing holding him back, neither principles or reason. He raised his gaze, having not noticed it had slipped to the pale of Venom's paws and looked her right in the eye. Certain and knowing, he could not be stopped.

His life in Iga had been ravaged and ruined with no change of salvaging it, but despite all he held dear there it didn't seem like such a loss. Not when he had Venom by his side.

"Then I accept your offer."

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]