size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
02-01-2021, 08:02 AM

He’d gotten a few second looks at his pelt, but he also had to assume that wolves stared at his whole appearance. His man was slowly growing in, and at this point he could assume that it would grow out to more fully resemble that of a lion. He was also huge, he was built heavy and he was as tall as a wolf could get. Indigo grew up around strange adornments and colors and deep down didn’t think himself very special.

The girl mentioned that she had indeed been to the castle before, but the Hallows hadn’t been there for very long so he wasn’t very surprised. The girl seemed to really get around though and again he was left wondering if she had a guardian. ”I’ve never been to the north before,” he commented with a quick tilt of his head. He knew how cold the winter could get but he always liked when it stopped so he could focus on his plants. ”I wouldn’t want to live up in the cold either.” He added, but then realized that if she hated it and was alone who was keeping her there? Relm had to have some kind of parent or authority over her.

”I could if I wanted to.” He explained, of course he had his responsibilities but Resin would never keep him holed up in the pack lands for good. ”There’s a lot of plants that don’t grow in the pack lands though, and our hunters will often go outside the borders so our native prey populations don’t deplete too harshly. Plus, what’s the fun of staying home all the time.” He asked in return. ”My name is Indigo by the way, you could call me Indy if you want.”

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.