size
Large
build
Medium
player
Acacia

Christmas 2019
02-01-2021, 08:26 AM
It was obvious that there was something bothering Lyric. Beat was all too familiar with the buildup of pain. Pain that you pushed away until there was too much pressure behind the dam and it burst. So as they lay there and Lyric began to cry, Beat wasted no time in throwing one foreleg over his brother's shoulders and pulling him into a hug. "You don't have to apologize. I left too, remember?" Hearing the sadness and the defeat in his brother's voice brought a sigh from the two-toned man. He didn't deserve to live? Bullshit.

"Listen to me, Lyric. We had some bad things happen to us. Really bad things. You left, I left, Tempo left. We all have to sort through things on our own and come to terms with them in our own minds." He gave his brother a squeeze. "But that doesn't mean that you're alone. I'm here. Twig's here. The whole of Abaven is here. You aren't alone and you don't have to feel that way." Beat shook his head. "No one feels that way about you except you." He had been that way at one point. Lifeless, sad, losing his will to live. Things had changed though. If they could change for him, then they could change for Lyric. They could change for Tempo. Some day they would all be a happy family again. He had to believe that they would.
[Image: s5aYTNb.jpg?3]
Aunt Twig may enter any of Beat's threads while he is underage.