Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
02-01-2021, 03:50 PM

The boy had been left with his father, and Recluse was now hurrying towards her den, to the remainder of her children, hidden away from their father and she planned to keep it that way as much as possible, the blind boy would soon be easily forgotten by his siblings, of that she was sure, even as she sometimes ached for her long-missing brother. She shook the doubts of her choice off, instead trying to summon the nervous thrill of excitement of finally giving her children their first day out of the den... and their names. She'd stewed on them for some time, she wanted to give them names that recognized what she wanted for them... but not literally, more what she wanted for any wolf that dared to stand in their ways, her children would shake the whole continent to its core and woe to anyone who would challenge them... or at least that was the future she dreamed of for them.

It was those thoughts that carried her into the den with a sort of easy spring in her step, the sun had drifted below the horizon at this point, the sky still shades of pink and blue but it would be truly dark soon enough. She allowed Lilith to slither up her leg, leaving the snake's place circled around the pups. The Serpent perching in her usual spot around the woman's neck. The albino woman settled herself around her children then, watching the sky outside her den for a few minutes, waiting for the light to dim further before she started nosing at them. "Wake up lovelies." She cooed, nosing at her smallest son's (Wendigo) ear as she did so.

"We're going outside today." The woman showered each child with some warming licks, gently trying to pull them to wakefulness.

speech think action
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.