size
Small
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
02-02-2021, 09:54 AM

Hikaru was truly blessed to have found Mortis during the storm. He didn’t like to think about the results had he not, perhaps so far as death. Maybe someone would have come across him and the storm hadn’t been nearly as long as he expected. Now he’d found his purpose though, and he had his best friend Mortis alongside him. They had become fast friends and at this point Hika couldn’t imagine life without him. Hikaru didn’t want to imagine being anywhere beyond the Armada either. He truly felt like he belonged here, his whole life he’d tried to fit into a mold he never belonged in. Here, Hika could truly be himself.

It was a perfect fit and a breath of fresh air, he could spread his wings and take hold of the destiny he’d never realized would never be found with the Iga.

Acciona looked quite embarrassed as he asked his question, her ears fell to her skull and she looked quite downtrodden. She was older than he was, but she mentioned her state of continued training. ”Honest work,” he offered encouragingly, ”I’m not a great hunter myself, but I can survive.” He chuckled slightly at his own shortcomings. ”Everyone has to start somewhere, and practice makes perfect.” Hikaru tried to encourage her, she seemed almost ashamed of herself and Hika didn’t like seeing that.