size
Small
build
Light
player
bones

The Ooze Participant
02-02-2021, 07:50 PM

Her face was flecked with bits of filet and she even let out a few delighted growls. It felt good to be on her own, without the judgmental eyes of her family members. No one to tell her she was eating too loudly, too messily, too much, too little. After quite a few bites, she lifted her head and licked her lips, glancing out at the water in front of her.

It was peaceful here. She considered wading out in the cold for more fish after she finished her meal, but the cold made her wary. It would hardly be worth it to get in this frigid water. She sighed and began to eat a little more, her stomach welcoming the tender meat.

A soft sound behind her made her fur bristle. She twisted around in a flurry to see a female about her size crumple to the earth in… fear? Anxiety? She was confused for a moment, then realized -- she was imposing. Did this fish belong to the stranger? Had she been eating on someone else's land? "Oh, uh, I' m s-sorry. I'm in your way. I'll go, don't worry." She sputtered out. Her voice was soft and quiet but feminine. She turned to step away and glanced at the flattened wolf near her one more time. She was pretty. Noe immediately noticed they both had similar markings under their eyes, and if she wasn't mistaken, this wolf had.. purple eyes? She began to shuffle through the sand, hoping her indiscretion didn't bring on a fight, completely oblivious to her company's obvious body language.