Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - BisexualPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
02-02-2021, 09:35 PM
The other woman bristled and Gloom squeaked nervously. The stranger seemed to be confused, then jumped to her paws as if nervous herself. Somewhere in the back of the panicked girl's mind that started a gear turning. Her voice seemed to reach her and the girl shook her head frantically. "N-No..." She said softly. "...I'm just bad with strangers..." she mummled, the "I'm" in her words so soft even she barely heard them.

She skittered away slightly, partially wanting to let the other woman pass if she wanted, but also felt guilty about making her abandon her meal, she glanced at the fish for a moment and made a small gesture of her head to indicate the woman could return to eating. She could feel the woman's eyes on her and she dropped her head, avoiding eye contact as much as possible.

"Speech"

Image by Madandcat
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.