size
Small
build
Light
player
bones

The Ooze Participant
02-02-2021, 10:03 PM

If anyone was watching through the trees, they would have probably laughed at the two nervous girls. Noe stopped walking away when the girl said no, and turned to her with flattened ears and wide eyes. She was bad with strangers, was she? Well, they had something in common. Noe glanced back at the half-eaten fish on the sand. "Is this your fish? I just found it, uhh, I didn't mean to- no one was around, and…"

The more she stood in Gloom's presence the more she could pick up on a myriad of scents clinging to her. A pack wolf, hm? Was she so close to a pack? Noelani had been traveling for two seasons without seeing a pack. A few loners, but no groups. Perhaps this was good land if there was a pack nearby. Another consideration for her travels.

Noe wondered if the purple-eyed wolf meant to gesture her back to her meal. While still hungry, the burning in her stomach was sated. She could live without the rest. Noelani wondered if this wolf came to the beach for a meal too. "Do.. Do you want the rest? I, uh, had plenty, and it was just here, I didn't even catch it.." She didn't want to be rude - even to a complete stranger.