Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-04-2021, 02:11 PM

Arisha was content to just bask in the presence of another. It was a relief that she could now see she wasn't alone in these lands, that there were others, and that made her wonder just how many others there were. Were there packs nearby? Had her family possibly found these lands? Could she have a new beginning? Her mind began to run in circles with the endless possibilities, and it was only when Adelphie voice broke out again that Arisha pulled herself from her thoughts.

"I'd really appreciate that!" She was quick to comment, not wanting to pass up the opportunity for the help that the kind woman was offering. "I haven't really paid all that much attention to the lands, i've just kept walking, or resting when I found some shelter." She added with a small sigh, but she quickly replaced her expression with that of a curious one. "Do you stay around here? Is your home here?" She hoped her question wasn't too intrusive on Adelphie's privacy- but the curiosity pooled in Arisha's stomach and she couldn't help but to ask.