An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
02-05-2021, 02:02 AM

Asla leaned harder against him, and he leaned lightly against her, appreciating and returning the support. He knew Mal wasn’t ever coming back, but he missed her easy ways. How things had been… easy, with her. He winced when Asla mentioned Hana, saying she wasn’t good enough for him, and that he could always apologise. Asla didn’t think highly of Hana, did she? Keeping that in mind, he decided not to tell her what they had fought about. He didn’t want his sister to think any worse of her. He knew Hana was good people, and his sister was good people too, they just didn’t mix. He wouldn’t add kindling to the fire.

“Asla. I missed this.” he whispered, leaning closer to her. She was ready to be there, no matter. To go to arms for him, if it made him feel even a little better. No matter what, or how much time had passed, she was telling him she would still be there for him. It was something he needed to hear. “I love you sis.” he was silent for a moment, simply appreciating her love, before looking back at her. “Now, I want to hear how you’ve been, what you’ve been up to, and what all has been going on in your life.” he would take this chance to catch up with her with all four paws. He wanted to hear everything.

"Speech"