size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
02-05-2021, 02:19 AM
Mort didn't remark on her comments and she felt like he was holding something back, but what he shared was up to him. She couldn't force things out of him, nor would she want to. He seemed to perk up just the tiniest bit though after her shared words and that was good.

Her brother's words brought a smile to her face and she gave his cheek a kiss again. "I have too. Life has a way of pulling you away with the current, doesn't it?" It had surely done so with her. Rarely did she spend time with Azure these days. She never saw her mother and only occasionally saw her father. As long as they could always reconnect like this though, things would be okay.

Mort confessed his love for her which brought a beaming grin to the cream and grey fae. He then asked for her to tell him about herself. "Ohh.... not a whole lot of good. Things have been tolerable." She tried to decide what to tell him. Azure knew about Indigo, but she didn't know if Mort would understand or accept the situation. "I made a new friend from Ashen. Raijin. He's very nice." She gave Mort a nudge. "I met Hika. He's great." And then on to the negatives. "I really, really miss Indigo. My heart hurts when he's not here." That was putting it mildly.
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]