An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
02-05-2021, 11:09 AM

Hanako just didn't learn, did she? You'd think she'd know better after stumbling out of the haunted house, covered in all sorts of icky liquids, but nope. She'd been strangled by a case of itchy paws, indecisiveness steered her up towards Fireside-despite the fact they'd raided Ashen not too long ago- but she thought better of it at the last moment and swerved east. Soon enough she found herself at the mouth of a cave and yanno...instead of listening to common sense she wandered on in. As though she thought she'd find some sort of party inside.

The ground was cold and worn beneath her pale paws and despite the fact that wolves could see decently at night she could barely make out a thing. Nothing but vague shapes and blurred outlines, as though she was wandering through a bad dream. She meandered down corridors, her side brushing against the far wall as if it would act as her guide and lead her...somewhere, anywhere. But the further she ventured the greater the feeling of unease became, rooted deep in her guts.  Despite it all she found herself glancing around nervously as her ears pinned against her skull. And then she heard it, a most terrible sound. Out in the darkness, far beyond what her eyes could see, the clinking of chains. Creeping closer and closer with every breath she took. Hanako swallowed thickly and made the rookie move of pulling away from the wall as she turned on the spot and lost all sense of direction.

"Hello?" She called out to the dark, quaking like a leaf. "I'm sorry I- I'm lost."

[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]