size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
02-05-2021, 06:27 PM

With their powers combined, the wall was soon in place and the creepy monkeys were hammering away to keep it there. Releasing the rope from between her pearly whites, Asla stepped back, making room for those running back and forth working. Raijin approached and his words brought a soft laugh from her. The young woman's tail flicked back and forth at her hips as she raised one brow mischievously. "The stars must have known you'd need my help today." A soft huff ghosted through dusty brown nares. "And I'll gladly be your knight."

Stepping away, Aslatiel inspected the dilapidated structure. She could see its potential and was quite used to buildings. Though most of the Armada lived in dens, not all did. As she looked about, she spoke to the sun spattered man. "This place will be nice when it's fixed up." Moving to a place where she felt she was out of the way, the cream and grey fae seated herself, tucking her tail around one hip. "If you like things like this, I should take you on a tour of the Armada lands some time. We have extensive gardens and a large stone structure that my aunt built." Though her aunt was gone, Asla was still rather impressed at the woman's ingenuity.

"Speech"

[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]