Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - Lesbian
02-05-2021, 07:33 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2021, 08:18 PM by Faith.)
Faith Abraxas

Faith was, if nothing else, eager to please. She joined eagerly in on the daily prayers and sat patiently through all the grooming, and oils and washes and all the things that were part of the routine and she felt a deep welling of pride every time. Faith had grasped onto the routine like her life depended on it... and maybe it did to an extent. The routine and the surity of it helped when it came to ignoring the voices and now sometimes even images that plagued her. If it wasn't part of the routine she could just ignore it, it didn't matter in those times.

At least that was the theory now, but in truth, she'd just had a lot of practice ignoring things outside of the day to day routine. So the threats of not being disruptive did give her a nervous energy, but that didn't mean she wouldn't try her darndest to not be a disturbance. She trotted dutifully after her mother, watching with wide eyes as they approached, fighting the urge to gape at everyone else, there were even more wolves than at the last gathering she'd been too! Instead, she joined her mother in greeting her aunt and then settled herself in front of her mother, laying her tail over her paws and doing her very best not to shift to much.

my words | my thoughts | my story

Faith sometimes has visions (auditory and/or visual), she may react to them. They are not perceptible to others.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.