gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
02-06-2021, 01:05 PM
Magnus had been torn as of late. With the news of Deathbelles pregnancy, he felt wrong living all the way away from her. He simply didn't allow her to travel to the Armada anymore, only he would make the journey from now on, but it was exhausting. He wanted to make sure Belle had every thing she needed and wanted during her term, and he didn't want to rely on anyone else to do the work for him. If anyone needed to take care of Deathbelle, it was him.

Asla's call rang out and his ears perked, interested immediately but hardly surprised. It didn't take him long to arrive to the packs center where the young woman stood and her younger sister sat to watch. He offered a smile to both of the ladies before setting his gaze on Asla. Perhaps this was what they both needed. Asla needed purpose in her life and Magnus needed a break, or well a break to worry about other things, anyway. Today may actually be Asla's lucky day.

He didn't want to wait any longer than he had to, and although he was sure others would certainly love to see a fight, there would be no fight here today. Asla wanted what he had, but Magnus also wanted what she had. He wouldn't wait any longer, refusing to let others gather for a show that wouldn't go on.

"There will be no challenge today." He said, looking hard at Aslatiel for her reaction before flicking his gaze to Ophelia and back to Asla. "I give you my rank, Asla, with no ill will. You belong in the rank of Reaper, with your parents, at the head of the Armada." He offered a small smile, glad to see that if anyone tried to take the rank, it was Aslatiel.
Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art
Commission ShopPlot with me!