size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Satire

Critical Hit!
02-06-2021, 06:51 PM

A healthy amount of adventure and playing as a child was good for any pup, and she herself wished she’d been able to have more of it. It seemed the term caught his interest and she found herself cursing internally. Shit. Now she had to actually come up with a story for it, didn’t she? Clearly, she had not thought this through. She took a seat, letting her legs fall in front of her to mimic his sphinx-like appearance. “The muddsies are an illness you can get from playing in mud too often. In moderation, it’s fine, but if you’re constantly playing in it, you get a nasty cold and a fever to boot. I didn’t believe my parents about it until it was too late. I had to sit in the den for a whole moon with the muddsies while my siblings still got to run around and play.” She pulled the story from thin air with a soft frown on her face.

“But I reckon your parents have warned you plenty about it, right? You’ve got nothing to worry about as long as you’re listening to ‘em about it.” She brushed it off nonchalantly. Carlys nodded to show her support of her best friend, agreeing with her story despite knowing the lies behind it.

"Rhae"  "Carlys"