Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
09-14-2013, 01:32 PM

"I think I like them. The pups. I've never been around them before, apart from when I was one." The words would linger on Song's pretty white ears, glad to hear such lyrics. She was proud of her pups, that was certain, Dhiren was so polite and her daughter's were filled with love. She couldn't have asked for better children. "They're pretty special." She continued on over the land, her paws barely touching the mud as she slipped over branches of mangrove roots. Their den was higher than the mud, a nice platform of hard dirt. It was a good place for her babies, even the water was a distance from them.
She jumped onto the ground from the root structures as she caught sight of her den. She stole a glance towards her sister, "There's the den." pushing forward she'd get a more clear view of the area, and it seemed to be empty. "Hmm, it looks like Cherokee might have taken them hunting. They're still a bit young but they enjoy watching." Well it was unfortunate that the family would not be introduced to their aunt so quickly.

"Speech"