Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Luisiana

02-07-2021, 11:48 AM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2021, 11:50 AM by Carnage I.)

The girl had quickly gotten over her little outburst and would relax in her dark brothers presence as he giggled away. She was always so used to be called 'brown ear' as a pet name by her brother and had become so familiar with it and having recently been giving the name 'Carnage' she was still getting used to it. She would raise her crown in pride, and look him directly in the eye, a cheeky smirk caressing her Ebony lips. " I love it, I think Momma gave me the best name..." Her name sounded powerful and fearless if not indestructable. They all had unusual names and she thought it normal. Carnage wondered why it took so long to be given their names since it was a huge part of their identity. but she would shrug it off.

She would listen to what he had to say next and she too would mimick a playful bow if not sizing him up, she seemed slightly bigger and she loved it... she hoped she would grow up to be big and strong. " Ohhhhh yeaahh?? just watch Misery, I'm gonna be the best warrior these lands will ever know" She would growl playfully before attempting to step closer to him so that their noses were close. " One day" She would let a few moments pass before deciding to speak once more " If you win me in battle I'll do whateverrrr you say for a whole day" She would laugh, hoping she didn't regret the challenge.