size
Small
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
02-07-2021, 06:20 PM

With pip sitting on Outlaw’s hat he made his way to the coast behind the castle.  The wind was blowing so that if his hat didn’t have a string to keep it in place it would have flown off from the first gust.  The wind brought with it the scents of the ocean.  Outlaw took a deep inhale then slowly exhaled enjoying it.  What was out that way?  He had sailed to Boreas from the ocean towards the east which left this ocean to the west of this land a total mystery.  “What do you think Pip?  What’s out there?”

“Fish.” The bird matter-of-factly answered before spreading out his wings, flapping them twice before leaping off the hat into the air and out across the waves.

“Well, that’s a short conversation,” mused softly before calling out, “That wasn’t quite what I meant Pip!” Outlaw watched curiously unsure of how long the bird would be gone this time.  Outlaw loved the ocean but Pip loved it even more which kind of made sense being a seagull.  “Bring back some stories if you find anything!”  Would pup be back in an hour or a week?  As long as he brought back something fun to share!

“Think once get the place set up then I’ll get some logs and start working on a new raft.  I bet some of the pups would love to work on it too.”  Yup, Pip was way past hearing him so now Outlaw was just carrying on a conversation with himself.

Outlaw Speech:"Life is but a game " Pip Speech
Unless noted you can assume Outlaw is wearing his hat.  
It's also likely there is a seagull somewhere nearby