size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail

VolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
02-07-2021, 06:26 PM

She didn’t know what to think of his continued explanation, but she shook her head into his pelt. It didn’t matter now did it? They had each other and he’d come back to her. Corvus had rejected Ignus and thus his temper tantrum began. Twig didn’t know the wolf, wasn’t even sure if they’d spoke. She was grateful for his help when he’d given them warning but this sudden turn? Something would have set him off eventually. Corvus didn’t argue with her assessment, and as she spoke she felt him stiffen as she lost control of her voice.

He questioned her quietly, his forest green gaze on her as he pulled away slightly when all she wanted was for him to hold her close and read her mind. The pain would be clear on her face, he’d seen her hurt before especially when it came to her nephews. Twig attempted to glance up at him with vivid violet eyes and tears formed in them immediately. ”I didn't know.” She started, uncertain and shakily. Again she tried to avoid it, if she didn’t say it did it really happen? But as she thought it she felt the bottom of her belly fall out and her heart crumbled further. ”I didn’t know I was pregnant,” her voice was caught in her throat and she barely managed to utter them. ”I.. We.. then..” She felt her breath quicken and her face flushed as she struggled. ”I’ve lost them.”