size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
02-07-2021, 07:51 PM

Rudy began coughing and hacking up a mouthful of water, spiking Artorias' adrenaline and nerves. Oh no, what had he done?! Was Rudy okay? Could he breathe all right? What was he going to do if Rudy was choking? He couldn't get his parents down here in time to help! The panicked look that had been in Rudy's eyes when he pulled him from the water was burned into his mind, and although he didn't say anything out loud, he wouldn't be able to forget what he'd nearly done. Artorias stood beside Rudy while his brother cleared his lungs of any excess water, giving him a shoulder to lean on if he needed it and making sure the dappled grey pup stayed above the water this time.

Artorias' nerves only finally began to settle down once Rudy spoke, letting him know he was okay, but also making a snarky comment about the water not tasting great. Art gave a relieved laugh and bumped his head into Rudyard's shoulder in a nuzzle, his heart still racing with worry. "I'm really sorry, Rudy, I didn't mean to take you down like that in the water," he apologized again, the guilt still twisting his stomach in knots. He turned his eyes to the nearby shore and nudged Rudy towards it. "I think that's enough playing in the water. Let's hang out on the beach and dry off before we go home. Don't want Mom or Mama getting upset at us."

All the way back to the beach, Art stood beside his brother, making sure he was okay every step of the way until the water receded to golden sun-baked sand. He peered up at He and She, watching the two jackals staring at them with grim expressions on their faces. Thank the gods they didn't speak or else he was sure they'd both be in huge trouble. He still couldn't believe he'd almost killed his brother! How could he do that to Rudy?! The expression on Art's face spoke volumes for the guilt and dread and worry he was still feeling, and the boy just prayed that Rudyard would be okay.

"Speech" | Thoughts | "Corbin"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.