Large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
02-07-2021, 08:43 PM
Walk | "Talk" | think

Oh man, now Art was all worked up, maybe Rudy shouldn’t have done that last gag. “Ah c’mon Art,” Rudy turned to one side so he could give Art a playful whack with his tail.  “I’m just fine.”  Other than the fact gagging up that water left him feeling a bit queasy.  Ok, maybe he’d been a litter scared but had Art realized it? Rudy had tried not to let him see it, shoot Art probably saw it.  

Rudy was rolling his eyes inwardly at his brother's level of protectiveness over him.  It had all worked out and it was an accident so he should let it go!  Rudy did give the two jackals a wary face for a moment then a charming grin and friendly tail wag as if to buy them over into secrecy.  A part of Rudy’s mind cruelly imagined falling down and playing dead but fortunately, he was aware enough of his brothers suffering not to do that to him.  It would have been fun for Rudy but terrible for Art.  Laying down did sound good though so after they got far up enough on the sand he lay down stretching out.  “Art, you look terrible.  It’s fine, not like I was in any real danger, hacking up some water ain’t fun and it tastes lousy but it's not like I was gonna die or anything.”  Ok so maybe it had been kinda dangerous, but he needed Art to not be having nightmares for the next week over this.

Rudy let out a content sigh, rolling over so his belly was up in the air feeling the sun's rays on it.  His coat was now thoroughly covered in sand as it clung to his wet coat