Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
03-04-2021, 06:42 PM

Relm squinted to the man's response, it was indeed not the answer she was looking for. And though Relm was blunt, she would take a moment not to blurt out her thoughts.

"I guess there's too many to tell me about every one." Maybe cutting the brute a break, on her end that was. "Guess it can't be easy walking around like that though." Was that a little harsh? She wouldn't be aware, or care to at least. Relm usually didn't intend to offend anyone. It was bound to get her in trouble more than once. Whether this brute cared for her tongue or not wasn't really on the forefront of her mind. Kefka would be nearby if anything would go south, not that she was expecting it to.

Relm had seen Kefka's intimate scarring, not that she was aware of the sexual nature of it while she was so young. She found herself taking a couple steps to the side and dropping her head to peek at the man's undercarriage. Certainly there was nothing wrong with that behavior?

Walk "Talk" Think