gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
02-09-2021, 02:46 PM
Life's just a game
The giantress seemed oddly familiar to him, Borias didn't show any fear. Just like with Sirius he did not fear giants. A wolf as tiny as a pup could cause more damage in skill form. The male wasn't here to cause problems though and he reminded himself of that. Resin seemed to be a respectful alpha so far Borias dipped his head in respect looking to her to match the alpha's gaze. "Greetings Resin, my name is Borias." she asked what he required and his tail twitched uncomfortably suddenly. How rude was it of him to demand this? It was not as if he held any power, not yet, and that fact somehow irritated him. It centered down in his belly, this strange feeling of realization.

"Me and my group used to live in this castle." The male began glancing beyond the scent marker. His attention then returned to the alpha. "My father's remains lay in the gardens of this place, I would like to collect his skull." Borias suddenly remembered how he had been raised. What lay ahead of him, something about it made this all that more important. "He is the last of what remains of my family and I'd like to take a piece of him back with me." would the alpha agree to his request?

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN