An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
02-10-2021, 12:07 PM

Hattori was younger than his demeanour would have you believe, but the healer was right in saying that he was not old enough to be feeling such discomforts just yet. There was no history of early onset arthritis in his family, so he did not think that was the case but it brought a slight frown to his face all the same. He would make a poor shinobi and Shogun, effectively making him useless in his own eyes. Ignoring the little possum by his paws, Hattori focused his attention on the healer. Though she seemed to know what she was doing she had a sort of chaotic air about her, as did her stores from the look of it, but as long as she got the job done Hattori had no reason or desire to complain.

"The length." He told her, resitting the urge to try and shrug the discomfort away. "Moving is not difficult nor does it give me pain."

As for her questions about tea he blinked, it was something he drank quite often actually. Nostalgia often got the better of him and so he nodded. Though it wasn't something he had done since arriving in Boreas he found himself missing the ceremony of it all, the peace and sense of fulfilment he used to feel when sipping a warm cup of tea on a cold wintry morning.

"I can make tea, what will it do?" He asked, eying the bird as it began to stoke the fire. It was not a species he was familiar with but it vaguely reminded him of a crane, just not half as large or as majestic.

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]