size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
02-10-2021, 05:50 PM
Sadness overtook the pair of pups as Bowen shared her news. They had just met, but their bond had formed quickly. Now it was going to be severed by distance. Haiku's eagerness at coming to visit made Bowen's ears pull back. "We're moving very, very far away. Momma says it's called ah...Owstur." That probably wasn't exactly right, but she wasn't going to ask her mom again. It was enough that her mom had taken time out to bring her here. The whole pack was busy packing things up in preparation to leave.

Tears began bubbling over as more tears filled Haiku's eyes. "I had fun playing with you too." At the idea of forgetting him, Bowen gasped and shook her head vehemently. "Never! But... don't forget me either, okay?" They'd had such fun and he was such a good hero. He'd saved her life for sure.

Prose hopped down and suggested that she carry messages. Bowen brightened and gave a little hop of excitement. "Oh, do you really think so, Prose?! Maybe I can find a bird friend too! Then we can send messages back and forth!" The caramel colored girl beamed at the pale bird. "You're very smart. I wouldn't have thought of that." Behind the girl, her tail resumed wagging. "Then we won't really be all that far away." Smiling up at Haiku, her bright green eyes closed merrily.
[Image: gSBkYSG.gif]Bowen Arrow Carpathius [Image: 2cnsALh.png]