Valdís

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - LesbianCritical Hit!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
02-10-2021, 09:19 PM

Valdís grinned and snuggled closer to her wife. "Well, I'm glad to know I've got good taste but then, you already knew that." She playfully reached for Ásvor's ear as she felt the delightful sensation of her lover nibbling at the side of her throat. "Well, then. I say when autumn comes again we go on just such a trip." A little bit of vacation to look forward to right before her 9th birthday would be just the thing to help take her mind off of getting older and the end that would eventually come with it. If she could just let loose the low drone of doubt that whispered in her mind that this was all there was.

Valdís pushed back against her own thoughts, reminding herself that it wasn't necessarily the end. Not from what Ásvor had told her and she believed and trusted her lover beyond all else. One life would end but she would begin another, and could she really ask for a better fate than spending an eternity with Ásvor? Was there really anything so sweet?

Valdís shifted to move her lips closer to Ásvor's ear as she pressed her body closer, tail twining toward Ásvor's legs. "You know… I think Aerndis was taking Úlfr out on a hunt. What do you say we make the most of our time before he gets back?"

-fade to black?-

"Talk" "You" Think