An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
02-12-2021, 09:59 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2021, 10:01 AM by Hanzō.)
It pains me to do this and I wish we had 10 puppies to give out to everyone, but Kristen came to us with an idea for a puppy that we can't refuse so we're going to go ahead and close up the apps. We appreciate everyone's interest and hope you'll keep Ventori pups in mind when their next litter comes around! As a little sorry present Kristen will be sending all those who mostly finished their apps 100 gems! Or if you still want to have a pup we can offer you gems to use for their rouge pup pass, just let us know!

My regular koi adopts are still open (insert shameless self bump) if you've got a koi hankering still! And if you're looking for puppies then...a little fish told me that two koi litters may be on the way soon.

Again, so sorry to disappoint! We love all of you and thank you so much for your effort and interest! Sorry sorry!
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]