An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
02-12-2021, 10:19 AM
I'M SO BAD OMG I FORGOT ABOUT THIS LUIS FORGIVE ME

It seemed as though she had some history with this place, as though her family roots had dug themselves deep and she'd simply came here to admire them. To muse on what and who had came before. A feeling Hattori could not relate to, nor did he wish to right now. He did find himself wondering if wolves of her colour were common in these parts, though perhaps not, there was something about Boreas that brought in wolves from all walks of life and lands. Or perhaps it was all just chance, Boreas was a large place, and thus more shores to stumble upon. Either way the variety of people and culture was something he would have to get used to quickly if he intended to stay long term.

He eyed the water for a moment longer, watching her bright reflection dance and shimmer on the flowing surface.

"Your family is from here?" As for her judgement it wasn't all that astute since that his accent and mannerisms no doubt gave him away, but he nodded nonetheless. "I am not. I am from Nippon, it is far from here." He would have sighed, had he been the man for that sort of thing. "I am unsure, it is too early to say. At a glance they are all putting on strong fronts, as they should."

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]