size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
02-12-2021, 08:33 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn examined the buildings, scouring the outside of the strange structures as she debated which one to go into. What need did humans have for such unusual dens? Did some store food? Were some for sleeping? She thought it was interesting that so much of the dwellings were above ground.

Making a decision, Jynn headed toward the nearest building when her large ears picked up movement on the sand and she turned to see a large wolf heading toward the buildings with such a rush of purpose that she nearly ran right into the maned wolf. The stranger swerved at the last moment and tumbled across the wooden path. Jynn giggled and trotted over as the stranger spoke. "The technique could use a little work but I give it a ten out of ten for style. My name is Jynn, you alright there? If you're looking to explore those human caves would you want a partner? I'm something of an explorer myself!"