gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-13-2021, 06:33 AM
Tonights the night
Elizabeth turned to the male with a nod to her head. "Autumn normally is very mild as I've been told here. I also have a habit from where I was raised I suppose. Though this winter is supposedly going to be harsh." The male would go on to talk about a few herbs and she made a note to try to think if she knew them and to comitt to memory what Kati was saying. Comfrey, it was a hardy herb she knew that. Her tail wagged back and forth as she saw her reflection in the pond her white fur fluffing out at the sight.

Elizabeth then turned her attention to Kati and a herb. Crawling closer she saw the Valerian instantly. There were some herbs she knew at least and since she had lived in Valhalla she had learned a lot. "This could be useful in case someone catches a caugh during the winter. Great eye Kati!" excitement bellowed through her. She looked at him for a moment, "How would you go about harvesting it?" she was curious to see what he would do. You wouldn't need to protect the roots, but if you did the herb would last fresher for longer.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN