build
Light
player
Vasilia

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
02-13-2021, 02:25 PM

Heart made of glass, my mind of stone
Tear me to pieces, skin to bone

Her suggestion seemed to struck a nerve, and she felt bad for bringing up any bad memories for him. She wondered what bad things he may have faced, and she hoped that she could help him the way he was helping her. She wouldn’t pry for details, she figured if he ever wanted to talk about anything, she would do her best to let him know she would be there to listen. "It’s hard for me, too." She always tried to look towards the future, and to remain positive whenever she could, but she knew first hand how hard it could be when everything looked bleak. She hated to think he might feel that way.

"I’m sorry if I upset you… It just makes it a little easier for me to think that there’s a purpose for the bad things. That it’s not all just bad for no reason." She didn’t want to think that the world worked in completely random ways, and that there wasn’t a purpose for the things that happened. The idea that it might all be completely meaningless scared her more than anything, it meant anything could happen, and that it didn’t always get better.

"Speech" || Thoughts