size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vasilia
02-13-2021, 03:23 PM
SHIBA KLEIN

She was unphased by his sharp response, though she knew that not everyone would take his attitude so readily. "If I might offer another bit of unhelpful advice, I would watch the attitude if you do decide to seek out my niece. Or any alpha, for that matter. Most real queens wouldn’t take well to such an attitude, and in your condition I’m pretty sure that even I could take you if I wanted to." Luckily for him, she had no interest in picking a fight, despite her growing doubts about his suitability for any kind of pack. She had thick skin and could take the snappy comments without offense.

His next question was reasonable, and while she wasn’t sure how her answer would affect his choice, she would be honest. "Habari is one of the newer packs in the region, I joined not too terribly long after it was claimed, though I don’t have an exact timeline. I had just returned from an extended trip when I ran into Recluse and learned of her ascension to leadership." It may not have been all the information he wanted, but it was what she was able to share.

"Speech."