size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
02-14-2021, 09:45 AM

Raijin seemed happy to see her and she believed that it was more than just the happiness at having extra help. The young lady's tail swished gently back and forth, both showing her pleasure and dusting the floor as a bonus. The toothy man offered her tea and Asla arched a brow. "Tea? I can't say that I've ever had tea." She knew that it was a drink, but other than that, nothing. She watched with interest as he drew the water into some strange contraption and placed it over the fire. No doubt they would have to wait for the water to boil, so in the mean time one of the monkeys skittered around doing Rai's bidding. It placed a cup before her and the woman wrinkled her nose a bit, casting a glance at her host. Did they often let these weird, grabby handed things touch their things where he was from?

Aslatiel followed Raij's direction as he explained his vision for the space that he'd claimed as his. Living space, food space, shrine, dojo (whatever that was), guest house, smoke house. Out of them all, she was most interested in the smoke house. Though she enjoyed raw meat well enough, Asla enjoyed the flavor that came out of seasoned meats. "A lot of space for just one. Common where you're from?" The wolves of the Armada were less high maintenance. Yes, they made their dens as large as they wanted, but other than healers, they generally stuck to one space. Still, she graced him with a smile. "I'm very interested to see everything in its completion."

Swirling purple orbs downcast for a moment. "I won't have much time to visit soon. I'm challenging a wolf for the rank of Reaper in my pack and I'm going to win." There was nothing but confidence in the tones of the young Fatalis. A few months short of being two and she would be the highest ranking wolf in the pack aside from the alphas. She would be incredibly busy. All of her time would be devoted to training the lazy wolves of the Armada and fortifying their ranks. The cream and grey lady shot the speckled man a smile. "So I guess we'd better make the best of today."

"Speech"

[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]