An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dikui

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Double MasterSnake Eyes
Mammoth HunterCritical Fail!Pride - Lesbian1K
02-14-2021, 12:02 PM

In their conversation, Avantika and Kaata didn't notice the kid racing around the plains until he almost crashed into them. When he yelled a warning, the pup dropped back down to her belly, not noticing her own trembling, and Kaata sprung up into flight and flapped a wide circle around them before landing back down at the same point she'd been before.

Avantika stared up at the boy and pushed herself up, feeling a little like a bouncing ball at this point. Kaata jumped up onto her shoulder. She blinked away the dust, smiling shyly. "No, I'm fine." Kaata's talons bit into her shoulder. The pup shifted. "Hmm?" What did the feathery brat want now? "Nothing, I--I just--He should have been more careful." She wasn't used to hesitation in Kaata. But it wasn't really Artorias's fault, was it? He was still so young, and there was no harm done. Avantika ignored her.

"What are you doing?" she asked, feeling awkward but needing to say something. Maybe he'd be up for a practice spar. She needed the practice.

"Avantika to Kaata telepathy"
"Kaata to Avantika telepathy"
"speech"
Avantika is prone to panic attacks. Keep in mind when roleplaying with her.
Her companions, a female sharp-shinned hawk named Kaata and a black-thighed falconet named Kit can be assumed to always be close by unless otherwise stated.