size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
02-14-2021, 02:49 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn chuckled at the mention of gods again. Were all the wolves of Boreas so religious? Well, at least he seemed in better spirits. "Could be, but it is an unusually cold winter. Maybe there's just more ice than usual." The man introduced himself as Perseus and so far he seemed a delightful fellow. "Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one crazy enough to go this far north for the hell of it. I've heard so much about the winter's in the north and so many saying don't go north in the winter that I just had to see what all the fuss was about."

Jynn shivered as the wind picked up again, a fierce gust howling across the bridge and the ocean. "I can see now what they meant, but what's that old saying? A thorn of experience is worth a wilderness of warning?" She grinned. Really, no one could tell her anything. She had to see for herself.

Jynn tested the ice bridge once again, slowly easing her way onto it. "Thanks! I'd appreciate the company. And you bet. I'll make sure it's a dashing story, maybe a fight to the death with a sea monster. You'll win of course but succumb to your injuries."