size
Small
build
Light
player
bones

The Ooze Participant
02-14-2021, 05:26 PM
"I never said that! I never even remotely said that." Angry mumbles spilled out of the girl's mouth. Hot, angry tears streamed down her gray face. "But he said, he, of courseā€¦" She continued muttering under her breath as she navigated through the dense trees. She was remembering her family more and more in her isolation. Remembering arguments, remembering strife. She sighed and dug her nails into the loamy dirt. A tongue flicked past her teeth, feeling their size and sharpness. She had no idea where she was. Not that she had any idea where she wanted to be, but it had been a while since she looked up.

Even in winter, the scene before her was awfully comforting. A warm halo of orange and deep brown leaves enclosed the space. The scent of long-since fallen fruit drifted through the air. There were berry bushes, too, and some of them looked edible. She began crying harder; it was too much like home, and she was too broken. She kept muttering to herself, crying and feeling absolutely broken.