An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
02-14-2021, 09:32 PM
Sparrow was sure she had hit her head during her tumble and died because when she opened her eyes, an angel was speaking to her. Sparrow's heart immediately did a little tumble of its own and Sparrow had to work on looking at the other's eyes and not just STARING like some heart-eyed idiot. The woman made a light joke about her flip and Sparrow managed a laugh of her own. She introduced herself as Jynn and Sparrow already thought about how that would sound with an "Imperialis" tacked onto the end. Fuck, she had is bad for this Jynn and they had only just met. Come on, Sparrow, you useless lesbian, get it together!

Jynn asked if she was okay and if she wanted a partner to explore with. Sparrow managed a wide eyed nod before shaking her head to get rid of the cotton candy and butterflies that had somehow flown through her ears and into her head along with the woman's voice.

"Yeah I'm... doin' JUST fine, Miss Jynn. You can be my partner any time." Sparrow threw the woman a wink. Flirting or just being friendly? She'd never tell. Okay, yes she would: she was flirting. 100%. Gods, PLEASE let this woman like her.

Sparrow turned her attention back to the buildings, "Humans, you say?" Sparrow mulled over the words as her eyes locked onto the largest building. She stood and stretched- yup, she was gonna be feeling that fall tomorrow. Sparrow didn't know a lot about humans, but if they could do stuff like this then maybe they weren't half bad. Motioning so Jynn could follow or lead- hopefully lead so Sparrow could stare- the pirate captain started towards the magnificent and large building. It was so different from the barn or the tractor and Sparrow wasn't sure what to make of it. "So... come here often?"

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.