An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
02-14-2021, 09:45 PM
Theory asked what the pirates were and Sparrow feigned a hurt gasp. It was actually shocking for someone not to know the thing she lived and breathed her whole life, but whatever, she'd know soon enough. "Yeah, pirates. They were outside of Boreas. My dad eventually came back here to... retire I guess and that's when he boinked my mom, stole her from Abaven, and lived happily ever after in Fireside." Sparrow flashed a sharp smile, "Don't worry, though! My dad passed down the title of King of the Pirates to yours truly so as soon as I get my shit together, we're gonna have a nice little raiding party." Sparrow paused a moment to make sure she wasn't too close to the water. When she was satisfied with her distance, she cast a coy look to Theory, "Don't worry, you'll get the friends and family discount on all things Pirate- slaves, goods, raids, you name it."

Theory delved into her knowledge of the Abraxas and Sparrow nodded along up until she mentioned they were attractive, Sparrow jumped a few steps ahead to nearly block Theory, her sky eyes searching Theory's own, "Oh. My gods, RIGHT? Why are they like that? It's SO annoying. Like, 'Yes I'd love you to warm my den but also I'm kinda scared you'd tie me up and throw me into the volcano as a sacrifice.' Or like, 'You're SO pretty, like SO PRETTY, but oh my fuck will you STOP talking about higher powers? I'll show you higher power and take you to Heaven if you just follow me to my den please and thanks.'"

Theory then joked about how some parts should just stop working at some age and Sparrow chuckled, "Hey, I hope I'M still getting laid at that age, don't knock it." She let out a hearty laugh. "So what about Rhyme? Oh and Aunt Rhythm?"

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.