Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
02-15-2021, 01:07 PM

You can take my heart, you can take my breath
When you pry it from my cold, dead chest

The man certainly wasn't up for submitting, at least yet. And Viper wouldn't back down herself unless cornered. As dominant as she felt, she knew her limits. Especially after her downfall at Fireside.

Viper's attacks were successful. But she didn't take any special time to celebrate. That was for young and naive Viper, now she had grown mentally, even if just a little. The male would pull away from her regardless of how much pain it would bring him from her teeth. It shouldn't have been too terribly bad, especially through the heat of battle.

He came from the top of her which wasn't incredibly difficult for him considering their size differences. Though his teeth wouldn't be effective from her armor, his weight on her would be. As she crumbled from the pressure on her shoulders and still the ghost pain from her maim, she wouldn't hesitate to reach out with her open jaw and attempt to grab around his sartorius (Per your ref again) and if anything, grabbing a hold of the sensitive area, especially with her lower jaw coming close to his genitals or at least the more sensitive skin on the inside of his leg there, hopefully it would make him release her from the surprising feeling and perhaps more of a rip downward from his weight pushing her down.

Walk "Talk" Think

Viper vs Piece for Equal Parts Of The Bear
Round 2/2

Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Tusk armor
Defensive Battle Accessory: Chain mail
Skills: Expert Fighter & Intermediate Hunter
Specialty: N/A

OOC: