size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
02-15-2021, 03:14 PM

Aranea kept her attention mostly to Luta, or rather the herbs she had laid out in front of her. But still, as others came in she would greet only when greeted as she was still trying to come out of her shell. Seeing some of the pups joining brought a smile to her face, and she wouldn't worry about hiding her truly joyful emotions. They didn't come to her often. But she was certianly happier to look to the pups not only because she had some of her own but just the knowledge they wished to learn was nothing to ignore.

Luta had offered for the group to share what they had discovered after their move, and she also offered to teach how to make ointment as a group activity. Aranea had her own ways as expected for any healer, fighter, or crafter, but she was never one to ignore someone else's teaching even if she already knew the way they would offer. She'd look around to the small group before speaking out first, "My name is Aranea," Her gaze moved to Luta as if to address her for her own explanation, but would again go across the other adults and pups while she announced, "I've lived in Auster before so if there is anything particular you want, I'm sure I can help find it."

Before she would relax to let someone else introduce themselves or give a go at what they wanted to share with the group, she would end her talk time with, "I'd love to see how you craft your ointment Luta." And with that she would wait to listen to everyone else.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead