Cannibal Adopts

Lyssa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light

02-15-2021, 03:33 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2021, 06:46 PM by Lyssa.)
These designs can be adopted for FREE as long as they are incorporated into the cannibal cult. The characters wouldn't be bound by that group they can still have their own personalities, friends, family, children and other affiliations and packs outside the cult. They may be used as spies, killers-for-hire, etc depending on future alliances. Lyssa will likely end up with Lurid and her rag-tag group. Adjustments to the designs (fur color change, scar removal/addition, eye color change, etc) are all free of charge. The only condition is that the character must be played, must meet my character Lyssa, and need to be incorporated in the plot somehow.

You may also use your own designs to apply!

Character Adoptions

Code:
Name: [Suggestions include...  Azrael, Casziel, Blair, Bianca, Asterin, Vizion, Arcane (make sure its not taken)]
Sex:
Personality:
RP Example:

Character Design

[Image: smoke_and_lightning.png]

Code:
Name: Up to adopter [Suggestion include...Leshen, Arch, Vitilgo, Castiel, Fleece, Maw]
Sex: Male
Personality:
RP Example:

Character Design

[Image: Cannibal_Idea03.png]
Hall of Bribes
[Image: OQwXQdD.png]
[Image: FOX-BOY.png]
Code:
Name: [Suggestions include...  Melina, Blair, Saffron (check that its not taken, you're welcome to make up your own name as well.]
Sex:
RP Example:

Character Design
[Image: Wolf-design---Toasted-frappaccino.jpg]

Other Adoption Designs

The following designs are up to the imagination. There are no restrictions but they still require a form!
Code:
Name:
Sex:
RP Example:

Designs below thanks to the very talented Bones aka Joanna#0325. The fur-colors may not be edited but scars, eye-color changes, and accessories may be added with the design creators permission.
[Image: CA-04.png]
[Image: CA-02.png]
[Image: CA-01.png]
[Image: Pale_Cedar.png]
[Image: Winter_Solstace.png]
[Image: Fire_Oni.png]
[Image: Sleeping_Forest.png]
[Image: Auburn_Sunset.png]
[Image: Lunar_Masquarade.png]

Lyssa is unpredictable, cruel, and takes enjoyment in the suffering of others. Those who wish to interact with her must be fully-aware and have discretion in their interactions. If you don't like the idea of your character being harmed then you are advised to stay far away.

Lyssa was born with somatosensory loss. It prohibits her ability to feel pain almost completely.

A woman's voice!

I quickly ran

Into the trees with empty hands

A fox it was

He shook, afraid

I spoke no words, no sound he made

His bone exposed

His hind was lame

I raised a stone to end his pain

What caused the wound?

How large the teeth?

I saw new eyes were watching me...